Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
The manuscript must make a significant contribution to the current literature
- The manuscript is written in standard English
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- The manuscript adheres to the journal ethics guidelines
- The manuscript should be prepared in Latex, but only the PDF file is submitted during the initial submission
ArticlesSection default policy
For all articles published in AMCS, copyright is retained by the authors. Articles are licensed under an open access Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license, meaning that anyone may download and read the paper for free. In addition, the article may be reused and quoted provided that the original published version is cited. These conditions allow for maximum use and exposure of the work, while ensuring that the authors receive proper credit.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.